INTERVIEW BY PAUL MACK, CANADIAN REGION
The Regional Coordinator is Mischa Levine, Abnaki DC, who is temporarily standing in for Tony Fisher, who is on his honeymoon.
Question: How is it going in your region?
* Going well
* We have four divisions each with own strengths and challenges.
* I just stepped in 10 days ago, so I’m much more familiar with the men of Abnaki.
* There are currently 65 men in our region.
* Atlas – our Virtual Division – has grown a lot lately, but the other divisions have expanded as well.
Q: What are you currently focused on?
* Getting up to speed with what’s happening throughout the Region … although most of the men with whom I’m working I know because I’ve been on regular calls with them as a Division Coordinator.
* Developing relationships with men on a regional level.
* I’ve been surprised by how much I’ve enjoyed being temporary Regional Coordinator.
Q: What are the challenges you face?
* Getting up to speed.
* First regional call on September 22.
* Fisher was supposed to complete right when he got married, so we need to get a new RC right away when he comes back.
* Focus on delivering value in short-term rather than being able to implement long-term ideas, so I’m trying to just focus on how I can support the men “in the moment.”
Levine finished the Interview by saying, “I want to acknowledge all the great men in my region!”