Your Legacy Discovery Event
March 23rd – 25th, 2018
San Francisco, California
April 13th – 15th, 2018
Little Basin State Park
21700 Little Basin Road
Boulder Creek, CA 95006
April 20th – 22nd, 2018
Adventure Works at
May 18th – 2th, 2018
Strong Rock Camp
577 Horse Range Dr
Cleveland, GA 30328
What Is The Legacy Discovery ?
Legacy Discovery is a powerful journey that celebrates the strength, wisdom, and purpose you carry through this world as a man.
At Legacy Discovery, you will discover:
- A powerful way of being based on mature masculinity
- A purpose that will make a difference
- What you are truly committed to in life
Legacy Discovery is based on the collective “Wisdom of the Men,” including your personal experience. It is a Journey of Discovery about being a Man. It is about being a man in relationship with other men and deepening your connection with the men in your life.
The 4 Cornerstones
In the Legacy Discovery you can:
- Discover how to embrace the wisdom of men
- Discover how to build your legacy with purpose
- Discover how to live as a mature man
- Discover how to build meaningful relationships.
This will be a challenging, expanding and revealing experience, one that you will not forget. It is designed to put you in touch with what it is to be a man so that you can achieve your purpose in life and “become the man you have always wanted to be.
What Is Available To You As A Man?
- Increasing your ability to connect with and trust other men.
- Revealing to yourself what you are “really” committed to.
- Discovering your purpose in life.
- Experiencing the value of using the “wisdom” of a “circle of men.”
- Leaving behind the part of your past that has held you back.
- Connecting with the source of your power.
- Learning how to communicate what you mean more clearly and take ownership of your opinions.
- Becoming more aware of people and experience them more honestly.
- Developing a stronger sense of the real relationship you have or had with your “father.”
- Confronting habits that impede you from creating the results you want in your life.
- Learning to accept yourself, including the darker or ‘shadow side’ of your character.
- Gaining a new and more effective awareness of the role women play in your life.
“It will open your eyes / mind.
It will test your comfort zone(s).
Provides a place to completely be yourself.
Allows time to be “off the grid.”
Great way to network / establish new friends.
If you are at a tough point in your life, find a sponsor and start changing your life.”